Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I'm saved by His amazing grace.

I've been thinking a lot about starting a blog lately. Somewhere to put words that I can look back on and that maybe people can read if they wish to do so. As I started so called blog it asked for a name and I said "umm I don't know I've never had a blog before."

I've been thinking though, What do I want my blog to be called? What do I want it to be about? Well it will pretty much be about me, my life, what God is teaching me, the future(who knows what that even is), and other cool shenanigans that happen to go down. I mean it's second semester of senior year, something is bound to happen right?

So I kept thinking about the title and I've been thinking a lot about grace lately. How awesome it is, how undeserving I am of it, and how still even in the midst of the chaos and my frustration God gives it to me.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God not by works, so that no one can boast." -Ephesians 2:8-9

I've been struggling lately with giving grace to others as well as myself sometimes. I want things done a certain way and I want to have control of a lot of things and when that doesn't happen I get frustrated. Then God gives me a nice little wake up call and shows me that He gives me grace so who am I not to give others grace? I have no right to withhold that. God loves me so much that He freely gives me grace everyday. I get to wake up (Lord willing of course) knowing that I am saved by God's grace which is such an amazing thing.

So I'm just learning things and being taught about grace which I thought I knew about but I've learned that God likes to teach us things over and over because we have those human brains that tend to forget things. (guilty. right here.)

I'm saved by grace and I get to praise God for it everyday.

So this blog experiment is a way to keep God in the center of my life by writing down everything that He is teaching me. Yay blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment